Friday 27 June 2014

MAC Pedro Lourenco Collection: Nude Palette Review + Swatches

Hey there!

So, I recently purchased the Pedro Lourenco nude palette. I hadn't done so earlier because it's sold out online so had lost hope. However, on a whim, I popped into MAC after work to find that they had this lovely palette in stock!!!!

Here's what it looks like:



Swatches:

Colours left to right: Pink Sands, All That Glitters, Rosé Cloud, Sable

 (No primer used)

(Over primer)

I am seriously impressed with this palette, all the shades glide on so smoothly, and are true to their MAC description. My favourite shade has to be Rosé Cloud - I use it EVERYDAY. I use it to contour my nose, cheekbones, and eyes - it's just the perfect colour to contour with. I know I said the Sharon Osbourne was my go to palette, but I am afraid this Nude palette beats it by a long shot. I've never been so impressed by a palette before, and the fact it is so compact and has a chic design just makes it all the more better!

I would recommend this to anyone that loves their nudes!


Sin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment