Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cheap Mac Alluring Acquatics Dupe! Review + Swatches

Hey there!
So, I was going through my make up colleciton, when I came across the MUA Eye Dust that I had bought a while ago, and it really reminded me of Sea Worship from the MAC Alluring Acquatics collection!


The only difference between the two is that the MUA Eye Dust is a loose pigment, and MAC's Sea Worship is a pressed eyeshadow.

Now, they are not exactly the SAME shade, but they are close enough! The MUA Eye Dust in Shade 4 has a very intense pigment, goes on creamy, which can be worn both wet and dry - it's very impressive for £1.00!!!!!!

So, if you missed on on the MAC Alluring Acquatics collection, get your hands on MUA's Eye Dust! 

Swatches:

In these swatches the MUA swatch is above the MAC swatch
Without primer:
 With primer:


Sin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment