Friday 11 July 2014

MAC 'We're Back' Collection: Kinda Sexy Lipstick Dupe!!! Review + Swatches

Hello there!

I recently purchased a few items from Superdrug, and I chose this Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick in Tea Rose as a surprise buy for myself - I wasn't sure what I was going to get. When I swatched it on myself I was shocked, it reminded me of my holy grail MAC lipstick, Kinda Sexy.

So you know what I'm talking about, here are the swatches:







The main difference between Kinda Sexy and Tea Rose is the finish. Kinda Sexy has a matte finish, while Tea Rose has a more of a glossy finish. I also found that when smoothing out the lipstick with my lip brush, Tea Rose tended to get slightly patchy. However, when I puckered my lips together that problem was solved. Also, because Tea Rose is from the Volume Sensation line, so it has a slight minty tingling feeling - it is also somewhat moisurising and does not highlight dry lips which is really nice.

Kinda Sexy is one of my favourite MAC lipstick's - it's a 'my lips but better' shade for my lips. The formula is creamy and moisturising, and it has that lovely MAC lipstick cake smell which I adore.

CONCLUSION:

Overall, this is not a PERFECT DUPE, however it is a COLOUR DUPE. Therefore, if you do not mind glossy lipsticks and you love the colour of Kinda Sexy, then I would definitely recommend trying out Collection's 'Tea Rose', because at £2.99 what is there to lose?!

Over and out!

Sin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment