Thursday 10 July 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals Perfect Blur Eye Primer Review

Hey there!

When I was shopping for skin care at Boots, I saw there was a 3 for 2 offer, so I couldn't help but get this new product by Garnier!


I would say my eyes are quite mature for my age, and I wanted something that prevented my concealer from creasing which would also blur out my wrinkles. Garnier's Perfect Blur Eye Primer claims to smooth and blur out wrinkles, crow's feet, and dark circles. With such claims, I thought I'd put it to the test.

Below are photos before and after the primer, and I waited 2 minutes after application to photograph my eye:



While there is a slight difference, it is not a miracle worker, and I found that the products bunched up in my deep set wrinkles under my eyes...not exactly smoothing out now. One thing the product does to is that it does brighten dark circles and slightly smooths out the not-so deep set wrinkles. 

The way I usually prep my eyes is only with a regular eye cream and eye primer anyway, so I think this is the lesser of two evils, however I wish it could plump out the skin more.

Overall, this is not a terrible product, and does make a difference, though, like almost all products - it is NOT a miracle worker. There is only so much products can do.

Sin

x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12541409/?claim=2fpwzeau29u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.

    potato juice for dark circles

    ReplyDelete